Wednesday 15 May 2013

Nicole Andrijevic & Tanya Schultz


I saw images of some of Andrijevic and Schiltz's collaborative work and I loved the bright colours they used and their man-made landscapes vaguely reminded me of Wonderland.


These 'dreamscapes' have a very child-like look to them because of the subject matter, which is then furthered by the colours used. I've been trying to use bright and lively colours like this in my own work, as this seems to bring out the child-like attraction of it. The slightly montaged affect that pieces like the one below have is another thing that I've been trying to bring into my work, and works really well with these and brings it back to that child-like nature of distraction, moving on from one thing to the next quickly and sometimes without reason.







Pip and Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment